Thursdays are days I post more about me, so that my readers can get to know me. These will be personal posts and I hope you like them!
This week I wanted to do a post about my hopes, dreams and aspirations. Here are 10 things I am aiming for.
1) I want to buy a house. I’m temporarily living back with my parents after renting a house for a year, and I am missing my own space, my own furniture around me, and I’m craving the security of knowing I own my own property.
2) I want to lose weight. I look, and feel, better when I am a size 10/12. I want to get back to that healthy weight for me.
3) I want a career I am proud of. I want to get another trade union job, a permanent one, and give it my all. I want to get to the point where people say ‘oh, Laura? She’s brilliant at her job’.
4) I want to grow Inside Laura’s Head. There’s no long term goal here-I would like to ALWAYS keep growing and improving, but for now, I want to hit 1000 followers, and 10,000 monthly page views.
5) I want to improve the engagement on my social media. Again, no long term goal-short term I want to interact more with my existing followers and reach out to new ones in new and exciting ways.
6) I want to plan, advertise and run a blogger event.I am not sure where, when or how yet, but I’d like the challenge of doing this and the feeling of achieving a successful day.
7) I want to get back into being a Rainbow, Brownie or Guide leader. I want to complete my training to become a warranted leader, and I want to build on that training to allow me to do other things like take the girls away on pack holidays etc. I want to use some of my spare time to improve the lives of the children.
8) I want to create a wardrobe consisting only of items that I love, so that I can get dressed every day and love what I’m wearing.
9) I want to travel. As far and as often as possible. Australia, America, Thailand, India-and many many more.
10) I want to write a novel. And I want to publish it, myself, on Kindle.
What are your aims?