After taking part in a post on Blog Behind The Look, where I am giving my opinion on Rihanna’s outfit, I thought it was about time I did another fashion themed post on Inside Laura’s Head. So, this is my Summer 2015 top five-the things I really want in my life before the summer starts.
1) A bright, patterned sheer kimono with black fringing. I’ve actually bought a scarf I intend to make into one, it’s lemon print and beautiful. I’ll be wearing it with a black vest top, denim shorts and my trusty Birkenstocks.
2) This Rose Gold watch, £19.99 from H & M. Rose Gold is such a blogger favourite and I love it because it’s I don’t like yellow gold on me but I’m bored of silver.
3) Yellow. Set to be bang on trend for summer, yellow really cheers me up. I don’t know WHAT I’ll be buying that’s yellow yet, as I’m still hunting for the perfect thing. Perhaps a bright yellow skirt-I don’t tend to do pastels!
4) MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick. This is the perfect summer colour, so so beautiful.
5) Statement necklaces. Yes, plural-no, it’s not cheating. I’m loving a statement necklace with a plain outfit at the moment.
What are your top five items for your summer wardrobe?