Today I’m doing a fun tag, that the lovely Rebecca tagged me in. Thank you Rebecca! Rebecca asked me 11 questions,
1) Why did you decide to start blogging?
I was in quite a serious job and I was living away from my friends and family, and I felt like I had no one to discuss more light hearted things with, really. So I started a beauty blog. Inside Laura’s Head has now evolved into a Lifestyle blog and my temporary job is something that doesn’t really allow me to use my skills and experience in the way I’d like-this blog lets me cover political things and the like, which really helps my mental health.
2) Best book you’ve read this year?
I feel like I haven’t really read books this year! Which is weird because I love reading. I’ve got a big pile to read so I must get on it!
3) Favourite TV show right now?
I’m loving the cheese fest that is Love Island. Easy watching, hooray. Those boys are TERRIBLE though.
4) What’s on your bucket list?
Mainly to travel. I want to do America, Australia, Cuba again, Canada, the Far East, Latin America-lots and lots of places.
5) What has blogging done for you?
Blogging has increased my confidence. It’s made me not afraid to go to events where I don’t know anyone, and I don’t have work in common with them. It’s helped me to get more organised, introduced me to Pinterest, and made me meet some awesome ladies.
6) Do you have any weird habits?
I name cats, if I see one in the street I decide on a name for it if I’m likely to see it again. I also give animals voices, and talk for them. So a dog with a stick I’ll do a ‘oh I love my stick! Look, my stick! I’m so excited’ little exchange.
7) If you were to go on BGT, what would your talent be?
Oh gosh, this is a difficult question. I don’t think I really have any BGT worthy talents! Maybe I could name 100 cats in a minute or something!?
8) What would your last meal be?
Macaroni cheese with more cheese! My favourite.
9) What was your favourite subject at school?
I loved Food Technology, being able to design and then make food-the only thing I’m creative with.
10) What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Dancing around my kitchen to cheesy music on Heat Radio. I LOVE Heat.
11) Most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
Oh my word. That would have the be the bitches who bullied me at high school, who sellotaped me to a locker and threw a bin over my head. I will happily say now-you are scum.
Here are my 11 questions for the ladies:
1) How long have you been blogging?
2) What is your favourite ever post?
3) Name three products you can’t live without.
4) Who is your favourite person in the whole world?
6) Do you have any pets?
7) What do you love about yourself?
8) What one piece of advice would you give to a new blogger?
9) Would your 15 year old self like the person you’ve become?
10) If you won the litter you-what’s the first thing you’d buy?
11) What’s your best ever bargain?