I’ve been tagged by the lovely Serena to do the Love/Hate tag. This is the sort of post I love, one that lets you get to know a bit more about another blogger. I have to list 10 things I love and 10 things I hate, and tag some other bloggers to do the same. Sounds good, right?
- My hamster, Stella.She was bought for me as a housewarming present when I moved into my first ever rented house all by myself, 90 miles away from home. I wanted a hamster, so that I had someone to talk to when I was home alone and knew no one. I’ve since moved back home but Stella is still there to listen. And to eat my pillowcases when I put them too close to the cage-grrr!
- Bright lipsticks. Nothing makes me happier than a bright lip.
- Shellac nails. I am useless with normal polish, it just chips on me, but Shellac makes me look groomed, when I feel anything but.
- Crisps. Especially Walkers Chicken and Thyme Sensations. Oh my god, I ADORE these, and can easily eat a full bag in one night, if I let myself. I am now on Weight Watchers and so can’t let myself, though!
- Summer. Hello, gorgeous sunshine.
- Accents. My boyfriend is Welsh, but I also love Australian accents, New Zealand accents, and Cockney accents. Ooooh yes.
- Rose gold. I’m a typical blogger, obviously.
- Watching my stats grow. You can help with that, my links are at the bottom of this post. (Cheeky plug, ha ha!)
- Cheesy TV. Currently addicted to Love Island, it is THE BEST. Escapism, love it.
- Music. I am not fully happy unless I am listening to some music.
- Spiders. Scary buggers. Ugh.
- Snakes. Ditto.
- Big scary dogs. Yep, same.
- Rain. Unless it’s a cracking thunderstorm and I don’t have to go out.
- My hair going frizzy. Usually related to rain.
- Seeing things you HAVE to buy, when you’re skint.
- Coffee. It just makes me feel sick.
- Bananas. I can’t stand the smell of them.
- Too high heels. They may look gorgeous, but I can’t walk in them. Bad times.
- People who try to put you down. I don’t need negative influences in my life.
Oooh, I enjoyed this tag!
Sam at Cocobutter Blog
Priyanka at Glamour and Giggles
Rayne at Make It Rayne
And anyone else who fancies doing this!